On behalf of our client, the Cyprus Marine and Maritime Institute (CMMI), we are seeking to recruit qualified applicants for the positions of Administration Officer, situated in Larnaca. The employment period is 5 years with the possibility of an extension.
The Cyprus Marine and Maritime Institute (CMMI), is an innovative, non-profit, research, innovation and technology development centre established in Larnaca supported by EU funds from the Teaming program, as well as the Government of Cyprus and established industry stakeholders.
The Administration Officer will be responsible for a wide range of administrative and managerial work, including the necessary initiatives and responsibility in directing a very large scale operation. The Administration Officers will be monitoring and implementing major procedures and policies. They will be expected to locate and solve problems independently, identifying and initiating actions in problematic areas.
More specifically, the successful candidate will be expected to:
- Provide administrative support to the operation of CMMI or/any of each programme including work performed in several separate locations;
- Prepare reports and manage data of a complex nature;
- Design and/or review systems and procedures to address additional needs or to improved efficiency;
- Supervise, train and co-ordinate staff;
- Provide administrative support to senior management;
- Prepare material for publication;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- University degree;
- Strong proficiency with computer literate;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Working experience in European or International organisations and/or companies will be considered a strong advantage;
- Experience with the EU funded projects will be considered an advantage.
- Strong analytical and integrative thinking;
- Strong organisational and teamwork skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and plan personal workload effectively.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered.
How to apply:
Only applications that fulfill the above criteria will be considered.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
For further information please contact us at 24201600.