On behalf of our client, the Cyprus Marine and Maritime Institute (CMMI), we are seeking to recruit qualified applicants for the positions of Business Analysts, situated in Larnaca. The employment period is 5 years with the possibility of an extension.
The Cyprus Marine and Maritime Institute (CMMI), is an innovative, non-profit, research, innovation and technology development centre established in Larnaca supported by EU funds from the Teaming program, as well as the Government of Cyprus and established industry stakeholders.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the Business Analysts will be responsible for performing detailed requirements analyses, documenting processes, preparing project quotations and monitoring the progress of projects. The positions will involve administrative and managerial work. He/she will be expected to analyse and solve problems independently, identifying and initiating action in problem areas.
More specifically, the successful candidate will be:
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance;
- Performing requirements analysis;
- Managing competing resources and priorities;
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects;
- Effectively communicating insights and plans to team members and the management;
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports;
- Staying up-to-date on the latest processes and IT advancements to automate and modernise systems;
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions;
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimisation strategies;
- Supervising and training staff;
- Acting as advisor on administrative matters and special assignments to senior management;
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- University degree in Finance or Business or related field or an MBA;
- Strong proficiency with computer literate;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English;
- Working experience in European or International organisations and/or companies will be considered a strong advantage;
- Experience with the EU funded projects will be considered as an advantage.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills;
- Strong organizational and teamwork skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and plan personal workload effectively.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered.
How to apply:
Only applications that fulfil the above criteria will be considered.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
For further information please contact us at 24201600.