Harris Kyriakides LLC is currently seeking qualified applicants to fill the position of IT Officer at our office in Larnaca.
About Harris Kyriakides LLC
Harris Kyriakides LLC is a leading law firm in Cyprus. The firm offers a wide range of legal services and operates on a departmental basis, where each department specialises on different areas of law. The firm insists on the highest standards and aspires to provide excellent services and representation each and every time. Our culture is to constantly challenge ourselves and maintain a high-performance environment in order to successfully respond to our clients' diverse needs.
The successful candidate will provide technical support and ensures the whole firm runs smoothly. This role will support user’s issues, install and configures hardware, software and help with daily IT user support.
- Covering all aspects of a business’s IT: Networks, hardware & software knowledge, printers, computers etc.
- Logging, escalating and resolving support tickets.
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
- Assisting with managing the IT Inventory
- Providing support to staff including procedural documentation where needed
- Assisting with general MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook user questions
- Prioritising and managing many open cases at one time
- Carrying out any further duties assigned by their line manager
- University Degree in a relevant field.
- Network and Microsoft Exchange support capabilities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Servers, Windows and Microsoft products.
- Knowledge OF SQL and Virtual Enviroment (VMware) will be considered an additional qualification.
- First level support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Strong team orientation, ability to work collaboratively in a team setting.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage multiple deadlines in a busy and demanding work environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity, responsibility, and professionalism.
- Previous experience in relevant field will be considered as an advantage.
We offer an attractive remuneration package, an excellent working environment and an advancement/promotion path within the firm.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
Applications that have not been successful in the past can be submitted again.
115 Faneromenis Avenue, Antouanettas Building, 6031 Larnaca