On behalf of our client, the Cyprus Marine and Maritime Institute (CMMI), we are seeking to recruit qualified applicants for the positions of Mission Unit Managers (MUM)/Project Managers, situated in Larnaca. The employment period is 5 years with the possibility of an extension.
The Cyprus Marine and Maritime Institute (CMMI), is an innovative, non-profit, research, innovation and technology development centre established in Larnaca supported by EU funds from the Teaming program, as well as the Government of Cyprus and established industry stakeholders.
Reporting to the Executive Team, the Mission Unit Managers will be the supervisors of their respective team that will be taking full responsibility of the running and execution of various projects. He/she will be assisting for the preparation of the tasks the CMMI will be undertaking, and ensuring that the deliverables will be submitted promptly.
More specifically, the successful candidate will be expected to:
- Act as the point of contact for all participants;
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions;
- Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals;
- Create and update workflows;
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders;
- Conduct risk analyses;
- Place orders for resources (equipment, consumables, and software);
- Track expenses and predict future costs;
- Conduct research for team members and retrieve necessary information;
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues;
- Coordinate quality controls to ensure that deliverables are meeting requirements;
- Measure and report on project performance;
- Create progress reports;
- Assist in the monitoring of the financial and administrative issues of the projects.
- University degree;
- At least 5 years of project management and related experience;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification will be considered a strong advantage;
- Working experience in European or International organisations and/or companies will be considered a strong advantage;
- Experience with EU funded projects will be considered a strong advantage;
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices;
- Previous published work will be considered a strong advantage;
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline;
- Strong proficiency with computer literate;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English.
- Strong analytical and integrative thinking;
- Strong organisational and teamwork skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, delegate and plan personal workload effectively;
- Ability to solve problems creatively.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered.
How to apply:
Only applications that fulfil the above criteria will be considered.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
For further information please contact us at 24201600.