Harris Kyriakides LLC is currently seeking a Receptionist to cover a maternity leave in our head offices in Larnaca.
About Harris Kyriakides LLC
Harris Kyriakides LLC is a leading law firm in Cyprus. As a full-service law firm, we offer full- range commercial legal services. The firm operates on a departmental basis and provides services regarding legal, financial and taxation issues. The firm insists on the highest standards and aspires to provide excellent service and representation each and every time. Our culture is to constantly challenge ourselves and maintain a high-performance environment in order to successfully respond to our clients' diverse needs.
We are looking for a well-organised full time Receptionist to cover a maternity leave starting July until end of December. The successful applicant will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the smooth running of our company’s offices.
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Managing couriers
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors to the office
- Providing secretarial and administrative support
- Printing, scanning, organising, transcripts and distribute documents upon request
- Coordinate and arrange meetings and conference calls
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Higher Education Degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Strong team orientation, ability to work collaboratively in a team setting
- Ability to multi-task in a busy and demanding work environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity and professionalism
- Previous employment in a law office or relevant experience will be considered as an advantage
We offer an attractive remuneration package and an excellent working environment.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
Applications that have not been successful in the past can be submitted again.