Constantina Hadjianastasi is an Associate of the Corporate Dispute Resolution Department at Harris Kyriakides LLC. Her main areas of expertise are European and Cypriot competition law, unfair commercial practices, fraud and asset tracing, including disclosure and freezing injunctions at a multinational level.
Moreover, Constantina has handled cases before the Tenders Review Authority, and has been involved in cartel cases. Constantina has experience in the law concerning the processing of personal data, as well as on issues pertaining to state aid.
- Provided legal advice to the companies concerning unfair business-to-consumer commercial practices;
- Represented companies regarding the subject of the Family Court in relation to the matters of parental responsibility, maintenance, assets;
- Represented Interested Party before the Plenary Session of the Supreme Court in the context of which, the decision of the Administrative Court dated 29/1/2016 was overturned, where the constitution of the committee was declared illegal;
- Represented local companies and claimants before the District Courts, the Administrative Court and the Supreme Court;
- Represented Companies before the Hellenic Competition Commission and the Commission for the Protection of Competition (C.P.C.) of the Republic of Cyprus;
- Represented Companies before the Tender Review Authority of the Republic of Cyprus; and
- Advised a local company in respect of the EU Regulation 2016/679 concerning the processing of personal data.