George Kassini is a Junior Associate of the Corporate Law Department at Harris Kyriakides LLC.
He specialises in international corporate litigation and arbitration cases, worldwide freezing injunctions, commercial litigation, mediation, negotiation and ADR. George advises clients on corporate matters and has been qualified both in England and in Cyprus as a Barrister. He became a member of the Gray’s Inn and a member of the Cyprus Mediation Association.
George has a high language proficiency in Greek, English and Russian.
- Advised on matters of corporate governance, commercial/corporate/shareholder agreements, establishment of trusts, establishment of provident/investment funds, re-domiciliation of companies;
- Negotiated commercial agreements;
- Advised on matters related to commercial contracts, bankruptcy law, and debt recovery;
- Prepared applications for interim injunctions and summary judgements; and
- Negotiated debt collect settlements.