Constantina Hadjianastasi is a Senior Associate of the Corporate Dispute Resolution Department at Harris Kyriakides LLC. She has experience in advising foreign companies as well as individuals in worldwide freezing (mareva) injunction proceedings, asset disclosure and gagging orders. Her expertise focuses on unfair business-to-consumer commercial practices and in matters of parental responsibility, maintenance and assets. Constantina has handled cases before the Tenders Review Authority, and has been involved in cartel cases. Moreover, Constantina has experience in the law concerning the processing of personal data, as well as on issues pertaining to state aid.
- Provided legal advice to the companies concerning unfair business-to-consumer commercial practices;
- Represented companies regarding the subject of the Family Court in relation to the matters of parental responsibility, maintenance, assets;
- Represented Interested Party before the Plenary Session of the Supreme Court in the context of which, the decision of the Administrative Court dated 29/1/2016 was overturned, where the constitution of the committee was declared illegal;
- Represented local companies and claimants before the District Courts, the Administrative Court and the Supreme Court;
- Represented Companies before the Hellenic Competition Commission and the Commission for the Protection of Competition (C.P.C.) of the Republic of Cyprus;
- Represented Companies before the Tender Review Authority of the Republic of Cyprus;
- Advised a local company in respect of the EU Regulation 2016/679 concerning the processing of personal data;
- Represented a Cyprus Company before the District Court of Nicosia in proceedings related to the issuance of a European Account Presevation Order (EAPO) under the provisions of the EU Regulation No. 655/14 of the European Parliament and of the Counsil to facilitate cross-border debt recovery in civil and commercial matters and the provisions of the EU Regulation No. 2016/1823; and
- Represented Cyprus companies, foreign companies as well as individuals in worldwide freezing (mareva) injunction proceedings, asset disclosure and gagging orders in Cyprus.