We represent local and overseas businesses ranging from start-up ventures to multinational companies in a broad range of corporate and commercial transactions, covering all aspects of incorporation and formation of new businesses, assisting our clients through all stages of their development and investment activities to ensure successful deal outcomes. Our practice also provides support for leading and emerging companies, corporate groups, enterprises, in-house legal teams and individuals in respect to commercial contracts and agreements, covering all aspects of commercial transactions.
Our team provides legal advice and representation on a variety of corporate matters, such as:
- All matters pertaining to companies established in Cyprus
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Local and cross-border reorganisations and restructurings
- Security and Escrow arrangements
- Corporate Governance and Shareholders Agreements
- Private and public equity and debt offerings
- Corporate Finance
- Commercial Agreements (franchise agreements, logistics agreements, license agreements, distributorship agreements and other types of commercial agreements)
- Insolvency and liquidation
- Due diligence and transactional risk assessment
We are regularly involved in cross-border cases and many of our complex transactions have a multi-jurisdictional focus. Our clients include local and international companies, corporate groups, financial institutions and investment funds, which we advise on the numerous issues that can arise in each corporate transaction. We have an exceptional track record in every sector and particular strengths in highly regulated industries.