Notice regarding the personal data collected from Harris Kyriakides LCC’s website (the Website).
We, Harris Kyriakides LLC (we or us) collect and process your personal data (which may hereby be referred to as personal data or as data), with full transparency and respect to your rights and personality.
We always collect and process your personal data according to the spirit of Regulation (EC) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the Regulation), the main objective of which is to protect the personal data of individuals by establishing rules for both the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and for the free movement of such data.
For the purposes of this Notice, personal data means any information about you that establishes or can establish your identity, for example your name and surname, your telephone number, email address or your computer’s IP address.
Further processing of personal data means any act or series of acts performed on your personal data, including, inter alia, collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, data search, use, any way of disposal, erasure or destruction.
This Privacy Notice (Notice) explains what personal data we are collecting when you visit our website, the way we process your personal data and the third parties with which we are sharing these personal data. Further we inform you about your rights according to the Regulation.
- Who is the controller of your personal data?
This website is controlled by:
Harris Kyriakides LLC
Registration No.: HE224161
Address: 115 Faneromenis Avenue, Antouanettas Building, 6031 Larnaca, P.O. Box 40089, 6300 Larnaca
Phone Number: +357 24201600
Fax Number: +357 24201601
- Contact details of our Data Protection Officer:
Address: 115 Faneromenis Avenue, Antouanettas Building, 6031 Larnaca,
Telephone: +357 24201600
FAX: +357 24201601
- How do we process your personal data collected through our Website?
We process your personal data when for example you contact us, through e-mail, in order to be able to respond to your request, or when you send us your CV.
Your personal data is not transmitted to third parties, meaning persons or Companies outside Harris Kyriakides LLC, unless it is necessary for the service provided, or for fulfilling your request.
In case where it is requested to provide us with your name and email address, like for example when you register in order to contact us through our Website, we will like to ensure you that complete confidentiality is maintained while processing your personal data.
Some of the data we collect through our Website are used for the improvement of user experience or for statistical purposes. For more information you can continue reading this Privacy Notice.
- How long do we keep your personal data collected from our Website?
The personal data we collect through our Website are only kept for as long as necessary for fulfilling the purpose for which they were collected. In regard to your personal data that we collect from our website, you reserve the rights mentioned in paragraph 5, to the extent that these rights are applicable.
- What are your rights according to the Regulation?
According to the New General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 you have the following rights:
- right to access your personal data (Art. 15 of the Regulation): Under this right you may receive information free of charge and/or copies of your personal data, held by us.
- right to rectification (Art. 16 of the Regulation): Under this right, you may at any time request to correct or complete your data.
- right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) (Art. 17 of Regulation): Under this right you can request from us to delete your personal data. It is clarified that we reserve our right to deny the said erasure, if the processing is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligation, for reasons of public interest and/or for the exercise of our legal claims and/or if the Regulation gives us such right.
- right to restriction of processing of your personal data (Art. 18 of Regulation): Under this right you may request from us to restrict the processing of your personal data if you contest its accuracy, the lawfulness of its processing and/or because it is not necessary for the processing purposes they had been collected for and/or when you have already objected to us in processing your data in accordance with section 21 (see Right to Object below) and you expect our position as to the legitimate grounds which override your opposition.
- right to data portability (Art. 20 of Regulation): Under this right you may receive your data, in a structured, commonly used and machinereadable form, to transfer it to other organisations/companies or ask from us to directly do so on your behalf.
- right to object (Art. 21 of Regulation): You have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data, including profiling, based on the legitimate and/or public interest (section 6 (1) (e) and (f)) when you deem that this is justified due to a particular situation that concerns you.
In case that you do not agree, we shall no longer process your personal data unless it demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freeedoms or if the processing serves the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
You may object at any time to the processing of your personal data for purposes related to direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent it concerns direct marketing. In case where we process you personal data for marketing purposes and you object to the said processing, the processing for the said purposes will cease.
- right to withdraw your consent: You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to collection and processing of your personal data. In such case, the withdrawal of the consent does not affect the legality of the data processed prior to the revocation.
- What personal data do we collect when you use our Website?
6.1 Without providing us your personal data:
When using our Website for information regarding our services, without explicitly providing your personal data in any way, as for example your name or your contact details, we collect the personal data which the browser you use sends to our server. This data is technically necessary for better presentation of our Website, as well as for reasons of security and improving your browsing experience. Some of the data we collect are the following:
- IP Address.
- Date and time of visit
- The webpage where your visit comes from
- The Internet browser you use to visit our webpage
- Your operating system.
- Your internet browser version.
The reason we use these technologies is to mitigate risks as well as prevent fraud or malicious action.
In addition to the aforementioned personal data, our Website saves cookies on your PC.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information, which your computer or mobile device downloads when you visit a website. Cookies provide visitors access to several functionalities.
This webpage uses the following cookies types:
- Session cookies
Session cookies are automatically erased from your computer, when you close your internet browse or logout from our Website. This type of cookies help our Website identify your PC, when you visit our Website more than once.
- Persistent cookies
Persistent cookies are automatically erased upon expiration of a predetermined timeframe. This type of cookies can be erased through the settings of your browser.
- Performance/Analytics Cookies
These cookies collect aggregated information anonymously, in a form that does not allow direct associations with a particular person. Furthermore, the use of Analytics Cookies enables us to monitor analyse web traffic and they can be used to keep track of user behavior.
- You can manage preferences for Cookies directly from within your browser and prevent – for example – third parties from installing Cookies. Through browser preferences, it is also possible to delete Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookies that may have saved the initial consent for the installation of Cookies by this website.
- Spam Protection
- Spam Protection is a type of service which analyses the traffic of this website. It may potentially contain user’s personal data, with the purpose of filtering it from parts of traffic, messages and content that are recognised as Spam.
Our website’s use of the Google Analytics service.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network. The Personal Data collected are Cookies and Usage Data. The IP address provided from your Browser will not be used and combined with other Google services to identify you.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the way our Website is used, in order for us to be able to make the overall experience better. Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation.
In exceptional cases that Google Analytics transfers your personal data in third countries (countries outside EU or European Economic Area), Google has adopted the EU-US Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework).
However, you can disable the collection of data related to the way you use this webpage through the Google Analytics service, by following this link, by installing the relevant plug in to the browser you use: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hi=de.
Our website’s use of Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter Share
Our Website uses the Facebook (Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA), LinkedIn (Sunnyvale, California, US) and Twitter (1355 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94103) Share button (share buttons). You can learn more about Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter’s Share button at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/, https://developer.linkedin.com/docs/share-on-linkedin and https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/twitter-for-websites/tweet-button/overview.html respectively.
By clicking the share buttons on our Website, while you are connected to your Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter profile, Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter links your profile with your visit on our website. Then Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter may publish on your Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter profile your activity on our website, e.g. the content that you shared. Please note that we don’t control the way that Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter handles your personal data. Should users of our Website choose to on share button, we are not responsible for the terms of personal data processing and protection followed by these parties. We cannot, as a rule, affect the content and the way webpages that belong to other Companies/Organizations function.
Our website’s use of Google Maps plugin
On this website we use the services of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly on our website. By clicking on Google Maps on our Website, your personal data referred in the Privacy Notice of Google (which can be found here https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=en) are transferred to Google.
Your personal data are transferred to Google regardless of you have an account and you are logged in to it, or if you don’t have a user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before clicking on the Google Maps.
- When you provide us with your personal data
When you register in order to contact us through our Website
If you want to contact us from our website it is necessary to provide us with your personal data such us your name and email address which we need for the processing.
When you complete the Application form in the Vacancies section of our Website
If you are interested in applying to Harris Kyriakides LLC though the online form provided at the Vacancies section of our website, it is necessary to provide us with your personal data, such as your name, contact information and CV which are essential in order to examine your application.
- Links to other websites
We would like to inform you that this website links to other websites or electronic services of third parties. However, please note that we are not responsible for the terms of personal data processing and protection followed by these parties.
We cannot, as a rule, affect the content and the way webpages that belong to other Companies/Organizations function.
- How can you file a complaint?
In case that you have any complaint and/or dispute in regards to the way we use your personal data, you are invited to notify accordingly our Company or our Data Protection Officer and we will directly undertake to investigate and inform you in regards to your complaint.
In any case, you are entitled to submit a complaint to the Commissioner of Personal Data Protection. You can find information regarding the filing of complaints on the relevant website (http://www.dataprotection.gov.cy).
- Are you obliged to provide your personal data?
In order for us to be able to reply to your questions or fulfill your requests, you need to provide us with your personal data.
- Does automated individual decision-making or profiling take place?
Automated individual decision-making means the process of making decisions through automated means of processing personal data/details, without human intervention. Automated profiling means the automated processing of your personal data for evaluating your personal aspects for profiling. This Website dos not make automated decisions or profiling.
- Contact details
- Changes/ amendments to the Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice was published on [.] and last amended on [.]
Please note that we reserve the right to amend the present Private Notice from time to time. In such case the issuance date of the private notice displayed will be reviewed.
Do not hesitate to contact us through our data protection officer for anything you need regarding the present notice.