Harris Kyriakides LLC is currently seeking a qualified applicant to fill the position of Accountant at our office in Larnaca.
About Harris Kyriakides LLC
Harris Kyriakides LLC is a leading law firm in Cyprus. As a full-service law firm, we offer full-range commercial legal services. The firm operates on a departmental basis and provides services regarding legal, financial and taxation issues. The firm insists on the highest standards and aspires to provide excellent service and representation each and every time. Our culture is to constantly challenge ourselves and maintain a high-performance environment in order to successfully respond to our clients' diverse needs.
We are looking for a full time Accountant. The successful applicant will undertake accounting tasks, ensuring smooth running of our company’s accounting department and contributing in driving sustainable growth.
- Carrying out day to day accounting duties such as invoicing
- Processing payments
- Cooperating with suppliers regarding financial issues
- Handling incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in relevant position
- Academic or professional background in Accounting or other relevant field
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Excellent computer skills
- Organisational skills, integrity, responsibility and professionalism
We offer an attractive remuneration package, an excellent working environment and an advancement/promotion path within the firm.
Only applications that fulfill the above requested qualifications will be considered.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
Applications that have not been successful in the past can be submitted again.
115 Faneromenis Avenue, Antouanettas Building, 6031 Larnaca