We are seeking to recruit a Junior Corporate Administrator to join our team at our head offices in Larnaca.
About Harris Kyriakides LLC
Harris Kyriakides LLC is a leading law firm in Cyprus. The firm offers a wide range of legal services and operates on a departmental basis, where each department specialises on different areas of law. The firm insists on the highest standards and aspires to provide excellent services and representation each and every time. Our culture is to constantly challenge ourselves and maintain a high-performance environment in order to successfully respond to our clients' diverse needs.
We are looking for a Junior Corporate Administrator for full time employment. The successful applicant will undertake a full spectrum of corporate administration tasks, ensuring smooth running of the company’s corporate department and contribute in driving sustainable growth.
- Handling the formation and registration of companies
- Preparation and filings of documents with the Registrar of Companies
- Drafting of corporate documents and maintaining the secretarial files and statutory records of companies
- Handling due diligence procedures and compliance matters
- Providing administrative support
- Have direct communication with clients and attend meetings
- Undertake general company administration tasks
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Academic background in Business Administration, Law or related field
- Relevant experience will be considered as an advantage
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Excellent computer skills
- Organisational skills, integrity, responsibility and professionalism
We offer an attractive remuneration package and an excellent working environment.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
Applications that have not been successful in the past can be submitted again.
115 Faneromenis Avenue ∙ Antouanettas Building ∙ 6031 Larnaca