Harris Kyriakides LLC is currently seeking qualified applicants to fill the position of Lawyer at our office in Larnaca.
About Harris Kyriakides LLC
Harris Kyriakides LLC is a leading law firm in Cyprus. The firm offers a wide range of legal services and operates on a departmental basis, where each department specialises on different areas of law. The firm insists on the highest standards and aspires to provide excellent services and representation each and every time. Our culture is to constantly challenge ourselves and maintain a high-performance environment in order to successfully respond to our clients' diverse needs.
The successful candidates will work on a full-time basis as part of a team of lawyers handling matters within the area of expertise of the relevant department in which they will be placed. The successful candidates shall report to a Senior Associate (Head of the respective Department) or to an Associate of the relevant Department.
- Drafting, reviewing and concluding any type of documents (e.g. pleadings, submissions) within the area of expertise of the respective department.
- Representing clients before Courts and other public authorities.
- Preparing legal opinions and undertaking research.
- Assisting on the efficient management of workflow of the team.
- Utilising technology to complete various responsibilities with efficiency (MS Office, Case management system and other).
- Law Degree.
- Lawyer qualification from the Cyprus Bar Association.
- At least 2 years of experience in Administrative Law.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and excellent computer literacy.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Strong team orientation, ability to work collaboratively in a team setting.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy and demanding work environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity, responsibility, and professionalism.
We offer an attractive remuneration package, an excellent working environment and an advancement/promotion path during employment in the firm.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
Applications that have not been successful in the past can be submitted again.
115 Faneromenis Avenue, Antouanettas Building, 6031 Larnaca