Due to the expansion of our business activities, we are looking for a successful candidate to fill the position of Lawyer at our offices in Nicosia.
About Harris Kyriakides LLC
Harris Kyriakides LLC is a leading law firm in Cyprus. As a full-service law firm, we offer full-range commercial legal services. The firm operates on a departmental basis and provides services regarding legal, financial and taxation issues. The firm insists on the highest standards and aspires to provide excellent service and representation each and every time. Our culture is to constantly challenge ourselves and maintain a high-performance environment in order to successfully respond to our clients' diverse needs.
The successful candidate will work on a full time basis as part of a team of lawyers handling matters within the area of expertise of the relevant department in which he/she will be placed. The successful candidate will be reporting to a Senior Associate (Head of the respective Department) or to an Associate of the relevant Department.
- Drafting, reviewing and concluding any type of legal documents within the area of expertise of the respective department
- Meeting with clients
- Representing clients before Courts and other public authorities.
- Preparing legal opinions, undertaking relevant research and keeping up to date with changes in the law
- Assisting on the efficient management of workflow of the team
- Law Degree
- Lawyer qualification from the Cyprus Bar Association
- Relevant experience will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
- Excellent client service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and excellent computer literacy
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Strong team orientation, ability to work collaboratively in a team setting
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage multiple deadlines in a busy and demanding work environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity, responsibility, and professionalism
We offer an attractive remuneration package, an excellent working environment and an advancement/promotion path within the firm.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
Applications that have not been successful in the past can be submitted again.
1 Kinyras, Kinyras Tower, Agios Andreas, 1102 Nicosia