Harris Kyriakides LLC is currently seeking a qualified applicant to fill the position of Paralegal in Nicosia.
About Harris Kyriakides LLC
Harris Kyriakides LLC is a leading law firm in Cyprus. The firm offers a wide range of legal services and operates on a departmental basis, where each department specialises on different areas of law. The firm insists on the highest standards and aspires to provide excellent services and representation each and every time. Our culture is to constantly challenge ourselves and maintain a high-performance environment in order to successfully respond to our clients' diverse needs.
The successful candidate will work directly with our lawyers to prepare upcoming cases, get involved in fact-finding projects, be responsible for developing and maintaining all case files and manage a number of administrative tasks. Our caseload is growing and the ideal candidate for this position is organised, professional, responsible, and committed to helping us meet all of our clients’ needs.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Print, scan, organise, transcribe and distribute documents upon request
- Coordinate and arrange meetings and conference calls
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Assist with special projects when necessary
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- University Degree/Diploma in a relevant field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and excellent computer literacy
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Strong team orientation, ability to work collaboratively in a team setting
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with people at all levels
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage multiple deadlines in a busy and demanding work environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity, responsibility, and professionalism
- Previous employment in a law office or relevant experience will be considered as an advantage
We offer an attractive remuneration package and an excellent working environment.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
Applications that have not been successful in the past can be submitted again.
1 Kinyras, Kinyras Tower, Agios Andreas, 1102 Nicosia