Christos Stroppos is an Associate of the Commercial, Employment and Real Estate Litigation Department of Harris Kyriakides LLC. He specialises in commercial litigation, Public, Competition and EU Law. He is a PhD in Law candidate at University of Cyprus on EU and Constitutional Law. Christos is fluent in Greek, English and German.
- Provided advice to Companies for submitting a complaint to the European Commission to report a breach of EU antitrust Law;
- Gave a presentation on EU antitrust Law at ELSA Summer School on Competition Law 2018;
- Provided advice on Liquidation matters;
- Represented local business and individuals in interim court proceedings in Cyprus;
- Advised local business and individuals in expropriation proceedings; and
- Represented local business and individuals in Rent Control proceedings in Cyprus.