Kleoniki Savvidou is a Junior Associate of the Competition, Public Procurement and Regulatory Law Department at Harris Kyriakides LLC. Before joining the firm, she was a trainee lawyer at the Attorney General’s Office, practicing administrative law. After her training, she practised in the private sector where she acquired experience in corporate law. Her recent work involves GDPR Compliance, including the preparation of all the necessary documentation for various entities, such as banks and hotels, related to their privacy notices, processing agreements, gap analysis and consent forms.
- GDPR Compliance: preparation of all the necessary documentation for various entities, including banks and a hotel, (Privacy Notices, Processing Agreements, Gap Analysis, Consent Forms etc);
- Prepared an appeal to the Administrative Court, appeal to the Tenders Review Authority, hierarchical objection;
- Provided legal opinions regarding appointments in public sector;
- Provided legal opinions to public entities (including the Larnaca Water Board and municipalities) related to interpretation and application of Law;
- Defended corporations before various authorities/services such as the Consumer Protection Agency, the Commission for the Protection of Competition;
- Prepared various applications to the Commission of Protection of Competition, providing opinion regarding state aid; and
- Provided opinion on drafting public tenders.