Chara Palekythriti is a Junior Associate of the Department of Competition, Public Procurement and Regulatory and the Department of Data Protection and Cyber Law at Harris Kyriakides LLC. She specializes in the area of oil and gas, shipping, commercial law and data protection. She has graduated from the University of Sheffield, where she acquired the Bachelor Degree in Law and she is also an Accredited Mediator since 2020. She is fluent in Greek and English languages.
- Representation of clients in court proceedings and before various authorities/bodies such as the Commission for the Protection of Competition, the Labour Department, etc.
- Preparation of pleadings and other court documents.
- Drafting of submissions in the context of a trademark registration in Cyprus.
- Review of various contracts and agreements related to the oil and gas industry.
- Drafting of submissions in the context of a notification of concentration to the Commission for the Protection of Competition.
- Preparation of documents related to GDPR compliance (Privacy Notices, Privacy Policies, Gap Analysis, etc).
- Provision of advice on GDPR matters.