Charis Andreou is a Junior Associate of the Insurance Law and Personal Injury Department at Harris Kyriakides LLC. He has experience in appearing in court and working on multifaceted and complex legal cases. He has a clear, logical, and practical approach in dealing with each case, and he is best known for building a great rapport with his clients.
- Handled criminal cases related to drivers’ negligence.
- Represented both claimants and defendants in personal injury cases.
- Prepared pleadings, oppositions and applications in civil cases.
- Advised on civil procedure issues such as Third Party Procedure, addition and substitution of parties and limitation periods.
- Prepared memorandums with Payment Into Court suggestions in multi-injury claims.
- Prepared an overview on product liability Law in Cyprus.
- Advised insurance companies on issues of compliance with the regulatory framework.
- Reviewed and assured the accuracy of national reports on the transposition of the EU metrology directives in Cyprus.