Munevver Kasif is a Junior Associate of the Department of Competition, Public Procurement and Regulatory Law, Data Protection and Cyber Law at Harris Kyriakides. She specialises in the areas of oil and gas, shipping, and data protection. She assists on the review of various contracts and agreements relating to the above industries. In addition, she prepares legal documents regarding GDPR compliance.
- Advised on force majeure events;
- Appointment as assistant DPO;
- GDPR Compliance: preparation and review of documents necessary for GDPR compliance;
- Preparation and presentation of GPDR awareness seminars;
- Review of various agreements relating to Shipping Industry;
- Review of various agreements relating to Oil and Gas Industry;
- Review of franchise agreements;
- Provided review of and advise on documents regarding intellectual property matters and relevant legal proceedings;
- Preparation of documents including oppositions and observations regarding trademarks at EUIPO;
- Provided legal opinions regarding various commercial and corporate matters including tobacco products, shareholder agreements and taxation; and
- Provided legal opinions regarding various environmental matters.
Munevver is fluent in Turkish, Greek and English.